(click to enlarge)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
FOUNDATION: More than Being 'Good Enough'
MY WHISPER: This is another lesson from my men’s fellowship. It is a brief look into other religions and what their followers believe will get them to heaven. As the lesson shows us, it’s all about being “good enough.” A very subjective measuring stick for eternity, don’t you think? I feel like I’m a good person – I care about others, do some volunteering, try not to be malicious – but is that “good enough” to get to heaven? That’s a very scary question. I like some of the principles of the worldly religions – do good works, self control, moral living – but when it comes to eternity, I feel more comfortable putting my faith in Jesus Christ. That way, there are NO QUESTIONS when it comes to life after death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment